Walsh T. – Fabbri L. 1---1,70
Weir Z. – Enekwechi Ch. 1---1,70
ostatnie pchnięcie
Mihambo M. - Assani M. 1---1,57
Apostolovski L. - Patterson E. 2---2,46
P. Lisek uzyska wynik 5.70m. lub lepszy? Tak---1,47
Obiena E. – Sasma E. 1---1,40

sts

W pracy młyn ale w trakcie przerwy poszła analiza, ciekawe kursy, niektórych nie rozumiem, próbujemy :) Nie będzie opisu, nie dam rady..

Ostatnia edycja:
Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +909
OnlineSniperTips 5,8K

OnlineSniperTips

Użytkownik
Hello there! My friend reccomended me this forum. I am a professional tipster from Slovakia and athletics is probably my best sport. Can you give me some Polish bookmakers who offer odds on athletics? I know only STS. Tommorrow there is a Diamond League meet in China, so I will post some bets here from STS, stay tuned!

jedrula 25,7K

jedrula

Użytkownik
skok w dal
H2H: Buschkuehl B. vs Gardasevic M.
Gardasevic M.
Wyniki Australijki w tym sezonie dość zenujace. Forma ma być na Paryż.

Ostatnia edycja:
Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +1078
OnlineSniperTips 5,8K

OnlineSniperTips

Użytkownik
Zaproponowane do wyróźnienia:
+1
Doha DL Javelin 10.5 18:37

O. Helander x A.Peters 2 @ 2.01 4/10 STSbet
Last season, Peters was troubled by injury and his performances were not good. He should be healthy now and I expect very strong performance from him. Helander usually starts his season at the end of May/early June and is not always sharp this early. He said that he would be happy if he threw 80 meters today, so he is clearly in building phase towards Euros/Olympic Games.

Winner will throw 87.50m and more YES @ 1.84 6/10 STSbet
With Chopra and Vadlejch in the field, this barrier should be overcome. It is always windy in Doha and today is no exception and organizers always switch athletes to throw into tailwind. I would not be surprised if somebody throws 90 meters today, fair line is 88.50 for me.

Ostatnia edycja:
Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +1222
R 1,2K

rabatko

Użytkownik

Last season, Peters was troubled by injury and his performances were not good. He should be healthy now and I expect very strong performance from him. Helander usually starts his season at the end of May/early June and is not always sharp this early. He said that he would be happy if he threw 80 meters today, so he is clearly in building phase towards Euros/Olympic Games.

With Chopra and Vadlejch in the field, this barrier should be overcome. It is always windy in Doha and today is no exception and organizers always switch athletes to throw into tailwind. I would not be surprised if somebody throws 90 meters today, fair line is 88.50 for me.
Post automatycznie złączony:

Po polsku bym prosił zrobić tą analizę!

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +205
jedrula 25,7K

jedrula

Użytkownik

nie znam tej wypowiedzi odnośnie planów na 80m,znam natomiast wypowiedz trenera Helendera,czyli T.Pitkamaki.Ten twierdzi ,że celem w tym mitingu jest kwalifikacja olimpijska tj.85.5m

OnlineSniperTips 5,8K

OnlineSniperTips

Użytkownik
Doha DL AKO
Miura/Tindouft 1 (3000SC) + Chebet/Taye 1 (5000m) @ 1.40*1.37=1.92 6/10
Miura is much better than Tindouft, 6th last year in Budapest. They met 4 times in last 3 years and Miura was always ahead of him. Chebet is clear medal contender in Paris, she has fantastic kick and I cannot see a scenario where she loses against Taye apart from a unlucky fall or something.

Ostatnia edycja:
Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +1850
OnlineSniperTips 5,8K

OnlineSniperTips

Użytkownik
Doha DL High Jump

Winner will jump 1.97 or more - NO @2.22 4/10
It is really windy in Doha, pole vaulters have problem to clear opening bar. Geraschenko skipped indoor season (unusual for her, maybe some injury) and this is her first competition, i do not expect top performance. Topič is very promising talent, but 197cm in this conditions will be tough to beat. Patterson is the one capable of jumping this height, but she also did not have ideal indoor season and without Olyslagers and Mahuchikh hear, 194cm will be enough for the win in my opinion.

Ostatnia edycja:
Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +2027
OnlineSniperTips 5,8K

OnlineSniperTips

Użytkownik
Today summary: Javelin as expected, Peters in very good form did not have problem defeating Helander and both Vadlejch/Chopra threw over 88 metres. 2AKO without problem, Miura 10 second ahead of Tindouft and Chebet easily outkicked Taye in last 100 metres. High jump was maybe with a bit of luck, Topič was amazing today and she had very close attempt at 198, but bet is OK so who cares 😅

See you next Sunday with DL in Rabat (19th May).

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +684
Do góry Bottom