20$ na FTP za sparowanie konta z Pokerstars

T 828

the_longer

Użytkownik
Free $20 Ring Game Play: How it Works

• $20 Ring Game ticket for cash game play only
  • Use it to buy-in to any ring game up to stakes of $0.10/$0.20
  • See the Ring Game Tickets page for more details

Step 1: Log into your PokerStars account, click &#39;Account&#39; and select &#39;Pair Full Tilt Poker Account…&#39;.
Step 2: You will then proceed to Step 1 of the Full Tilt Poker Account Pairing dialogue, which will introduce you to the feature. Click &#39;Continue&#39;.
Step 3: Step 2 of 2 in Account Pairing will generate a unique &quot;pairing code&quot;. This pairing code will be presented to you on screen. You will be required to enter the pairing code, exactly as it appears, in the Full Tilt Poker Software.
Step 4: Once you have generated and taken note of your unique account pairing code in the PokerStars software, you need to open the Full Tilt Poker software and log in to your Full Tilt Poker account.
Step 5: Once logged in to your Full Tilt Poker account, select the &#39;Account&#39; menu and then &#39;Pair PokerStars Account&#39;.
Step 6: The next steps are where you will be required to use your unique pairing code. If you have already successfully generated your pairing code, click &#39;Continue&#39;.
During the account pairing process you may be prompted to enter your personal information if all the required fields have not been entered. You may be required to show proof of address.
Step 7: Next, enter your PokerStars account User ID and unique security pairing code, which was supplied in the PokerStars software. If you do not yet have your security code, see step 1 and log in to the PokerStars software. If you have lost your unique pairing code, you must retrieve a new one in the PokerStars lobby.
Step 8: Your account pairing request will now be processed. In most cases this will take only a few seconds, however there may be instances where your account pairing request has to be reviewed by a member of staff. You will be notified by email once your account pairing request has been fully processed.

Jak ktoś w PS nie ma opcji &quot;Pair..&quot; trzeba wejść w folder PS i kliknać na PokerStarsUpdate

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +7
waldu2 44

waldu2

Użytkownik
a jesli sparowalem konto jakies 2-3 tygodnie temu, ale nie robilem nigdy transferu srodkow midzy stars a full, to zalapie sie na bonus ?

pete1989 1,1K

pete1989

Użytkownik
Dodam że wszystkie wygrane powyżej 20$ z Ring przechodzą do konta głownego gotowego do wypłaty ; )
Paincie a długo czekałeś na tą kasę?I gdzie wgl sprawdziłeś,że ją masz?Bo mam niestety podobnie jak koledzy powyżej.

E:Mi właśnie przyznali.

kostek1916 237

kostek1916

Użytkownik
Wie ktoś ile trwa przelanie środków z Full Tilt do Pokerstars? Bo udało się wygrać w FTP 60$ i przelałem je na pokerstars, bo tam mam zweryfikowane mb ????
e: ok, jest już na PS ;)

kostek1916 237

kostek1916

Użytkownik
Tak, tylko jeden stół. To co wygrasz ponad 20$ przechodzi do konta głównego i wtedy za te środki możesz grać nawet kilka stołów

rumaqinho 80

rumaqinho

Użytkownik
a ja sparowałem konta 2godziny temu i kasy nie ma (ticketow) napisalem do supportu ktory odpowiedzial po 5 minutach ze mam czekac 24-48h
pewnie juz po promo albo nas zbanowali

A 15

artiz5

Użytkownik
a ja sparowałem konta 2godziny temu i kasy nie ma (ticketow) napisalem do supportu ktory odpowiedzial po 5 minutach ze mam czekac 24-48h
pewnie juz po promo albo nas zbanowali
Ja sparowałem po 12 i wszystko przebiegło bez problemu, kasa jest ????

Do góry Bottom