>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 200 ZŁ!<<<

Playboypoker

lanski 700

lanski

Użytkownik

Nie wiem czemu jeszcze nie ma tego tematu ale w Playboypoker jest za wpłatę 20 dolarów jest instant 20 dolarów przyznawane w ciągu 72 godzin trzeba tylko zebrać 70 punktów gracza przed wypłatą.Dostaje się jeszcze 4 bilety do freerolli o 1000 dolarów i ostatnio grało w nim około 200 osób.

Ale to chyba krzaczek bo w sobotę gdy zleciłem wypłatę na chacie powiedzieli,że wypłacą w ciągu 24-48 godzin a dziś po 48 godzinach,że sprawdzą wypłatę a otrzymam ją do środy.
Wyplacaja podobno bez problemow

pete1989 1,1K

pete1989

Użytkownik
Żaden &quot;krzaczek&quot;,wielokrotnie od nich wypłacałem i kasa max.po 2 dniach ROBOCZYCH na koncie.W weekendy ich dział płatności po prostu nie pracuje.A te bilety dostaje każdy depozytor i nie 4 ale na każdy turniej który odbywa się co 2 tygodnie w sobotę o 16.
E:down
Może i jest napisane,że 4 ale ja już na pewno więcej dostałem,a depozyt robiłem tylko raz na początku.

lanski 700

lanski

Użytkownik
$20 CASH FREE
Some of the best things in life really are free so get $20 extra free when you deposit $20 or more. There is no need to play for it; you’ll receive your money automatically within 72 hours.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR $20 FREE CASH
Upon your first deposit you will also receive 4 free &quot;deposit freeroll tickets&quot;. Get off to a strong start at Playboy Poker and get your extra $20 today.
$20 Cash Free Promotion Terms and Conditions
The promotional period will run from 00:01CET 15th July to 23:59 CET 31 March 2014.
The promotion is open to first time depositing players. A first time depositing player shall mean a player who does not yet have, and has not previously held an account at Playboy Poker, who completes registration for a real money account and makes a minimum deposit of at least $20.
Each entrant shall only be entitled to make one entrance to the promotion. Moreover, only one person per PC, family household, address, e-mail address or per computer terminal shall be allowed to enter the promotion. Playboy Pokerreserves the right to impose further limits in respect of accounts originating from environments where computers are shared (i.e.) university campuses, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.
In the event that Playboy Poker determines that an entrant has violated these terms and conditions such entrant shall be excluded from the promotion and his/her account may be closed and all balances forfeited.
Playboy Poker shall have up to 72 hours to credit the bonus after the entrant makes his first deposit.
The $20 bonus may be withdrawn only after a player has accumulated 70 player points.
Playboy Poker reserves the right to withhold free cash rewards if there is reason to suspect that a deposit is fraudulent, or that is has not been made with the intention of using it to play real money poker games.
Players have a period of 60 days to satisfy the wagering requirements from the date of triggering the bonus. Failing to do so will result in expiration and therefore removal of the bonus.
By entering the promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
Playboy Poker has the final decision with respect to all matters relating to awarding the bonus and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
Playboy Poker reserves the right to extend, amend or remove any and all aspects of this promotion at any time, without prior notification to you.

Jest napisane,że dostaje się tylko 4 bilety do freerolli dla depozytorów.

d.n.o. 283

d.n.o.

Użytkownik
wplacilem 23euro, ale nie dostalem zadnego bonusa istant, na koncie 30$. cos trzeba zrobic dodatkowego?
oczywiscie odczekalem 72h
To napisz do nich .Moze w weekend nie dopisuja

lanski 700

lanski

Użytkownik
Tak,trzeba przeczytać regulamin promocji pare scrolli wyżej. Jest w nim napisane,że bonus zostanie dodany w ciągu 72h od depozytu

pete1989 1,1K

pete1989

Użytkownik
.A te bilety dostaje każdy depozytor i nie 4 ale na każdy turniej który odbywa się co 2 tygodnie w sobotę o 16.
W ramach przypomnienia depozytorom jutro jest o 18(zmienili dzień i godzinę) kolejny turek.Oczywiście n-ty bilet na koncie grzecznie czeka.

Do góry Bottom