>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

przewalutowanie0 Victor Chandler Poke

rajdon 0

rajdon

Użytkownik
Sprawa wyglada tak zarejestrowałem sie na Victor Chandler poker oczywiscie wpisałem kod na bonus i dostałem 25$ problem w tym ze założyłem sobie konto w euro no to mysałem ze mi przewalutuja automatycznie ale nic z tego gadałem z supportem i mi powiedzieli zebym sprobował wejsc i zagrac za ten bonus ale jak wchodze na stół to pisze ze niemam euro na kocie co zrobic?? A i babka powiedziała ze jak chce zmienic konto na $ to bonus mi przepadnie;/

suchoparek 1,8K

suchoparek

Użytkownik
Victor Chandler Poker 15.12.2010 zmienia sieć z Ipoker na Entraction [b2b]

Further to our recent communication informing you that Victor Chandler Poker is moving to the Entraction Poker Network, this is to confirm that Victor Chandler Poker will cease to operate on the iPoker Network as at 04:00 GMT on December 15th, 2010 and re-launch on the Entraction Network at 12:00 GMT the same day.
At the re-launch, you will be sent a further communication with the download link for our new software which once downloaded will be accessible using your current Username and Password as login details.
In the meantime, please click on the links below for information relating to the move as well as bonuses and promotions which we hope will answer (at least) your most immediate questions.

Do góry Bottom