>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

10€ free - Poker24

Status
Zamknięty.
P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
spokojnie,jak dzisiaj nie dostaniemy jutro wpadne na live czat bo to już będzie 72h,w sumie bym na to machnął ręką ale jak już skan dowodu wysłałem to trzeba się upomnieć ;)

waldu2 44

waldu2

Użytkownik
moja rozmowa na lc z przed chwili

You are now chatting with &#39;Delia&#39;

Delia: Welcome to live help, My name is Delia.

Delia: Hello

Delia: How may I help you?

Marek: hi

Marek: My documents were checked two days ago, and when you get a bonus? every time you hear here I ask that today, and so already from 3 days

Delia: Please allow a bit more time to pass in order for your bonus to be credited to the account.

Delia: Due to the large amount of requests that need to be processed, it may take longer to receive the funds.

Delia: You will receive a confirmation email once the transfer is made.

Delia: Thank you for your patience and understanding upon the matter.

Marek: Delia

Marek: Delia

Marek: read what I wrote

Marek: not market me as much as others

Delia: I am sorry Marek but you will need to wait a bit more for the bonus to be credited

Delia: we have a large amount of requests and it is taking longer than expected

Marek: you can not hasten anything? I have reviewed the documents so what&#39;s the problem

Delia: the transfer will be made as soon as possible

Marek: enrolled with you, in order to receive the bonus, and now I feel cheated out of me the whole time selling, I have to wait

Delia: I can assure you that no one is cheating you, the transfer will be made, the only issue is that it will take a bit more time

Delia: I am really sorry for the inconveniences caused

Marek: I feel as if they were stolen from me my documents

Delia: but we have an extremely high volume of requests and the payment is delayed

Marek: please you you should contact the appropriate person and gave me a bonus jaknajszybciej, trace trust you with every moment, and probably not on you depends

Marek: all my friends who have received the bonus approved account right away, I have reviewed your account for 3 days and I have no bonus

Delia: I can assure you Marek that you will receive the funds as soon as possible

Marek: So how do I do not feel cheated? ?

Marek: I hear this 3 days already and still nothing

Delia: I am sorry, but this is the situation that we have at the moment

Delia: trust me that we are doing everything we can to credit the bonus as fast as possible

Delia: you will receive a confirmation email once the funds are credited

Marek: I do not expect an apology, but according to the contract, add all my bonus

Marek: but when will I get? within 1 hour or within 2 months? just do not write me with up to 24 hours because I heard it three days ago

Delia: Unfortunately we do not have the exact time frame, you will need to allow more time to pass

Delia: as previously mentioned, you will receive a confirmation email

Marek: I&#39;m very disappointed, since you wrote me that within 24 or 48 hours, and should not receive a second to get an additional $ 10 in the apology

Marek: I was correct, politely sending documents, and make your hand the entire time I hear that I have to wait, despite the fact that my documents have been verified

Delia: please understand that we had to process a huge amount of requests , this being the reason of the delay

Delia: you are not the only player that is waiting for this bonus, we have many other players that have not yet been credited

Delia: all our p[layers that have been verified will receive the funds as soon as possible

Delia: I am sorry but this is the situation that we have at the moment

Delia: please understand that we are doing everything we can to process the transfer as fast as possible

Marek: I understand, but if you write me three days ago that I have to wait up to 24 hours and after 3 days, still nothing, so how can I not be embittered by the whole situation

Delia: I fully understand how upsetting this situation is for our players , but we are doing everything we can to process the transfer as fast as possible

Delia: as you can imagine, it is not in our best interest to have unhappy players in our card room

Marek: So you tell me at what time to get 100 percent bonus?

Delia: I don&#39;t understand your question

Delia: I am sorry

Delia: are you now referring to the first time deposit bonus /

Marek: So when I get a bonus? just please deadline

Delia: we do not have an exact time, Marek, I am sorry

Marek: I&#39;m interested in a $ 10 free bonus no deposit

Delia: the time varies, it is 24 to 48 hours

Marek: if you are not sure?

Delia: we can not give you an exact date, I am sorry

Marek: lest it turned out that on Monday I had still not bonus

Delia: we can just assure you that you will receive it as soon as possible

czyli to samo co 3 dni temu, dopisza, ale nie wiedza kiedy

P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
hehehe ale się uśmiałem ale dobrze kombinujesz,trzeba naciskać;a tak w ogóle to ta delia to fajna jest kobitka tylko niech się do roboty weźmie bo pokerzyści chcą pograć za free;)

waldu2 44

waldu2

Użytkownik
bo nie rozumiem, skoro ja rejestruje sie wedlug ich zalecen, wysylam dokumenty, dokumnety sa zweryfikowane to czemu nie ma bonusu ?
co mnie to interesuje ze duzo osob czeka ? po cholere mi pisza ze wciagu max 24h, jak to samo pisza mi codziennie

Otrzymane punkty reputacji: +3
P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
najlepsze jest to że promocja się zakończyła 29 więc też nie rozumiem tych zgłoszeń,jakoś inne buki i poker roomy sobie radzą..Jeszcze jutro ja ponacieram to może nam dopiszą w końcu bo ile można ????

P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
Po raz kolejny zagadałem na live czat,tym razem sprawdzili że faktycznie konto mam zweryfikowane 31 i dalej czekam.Otrzymałem zapewnienie że zgłoszą moją sytuacje do jakiegoś managera i otrzymam w końcu te 10$.Ale szczerze wątpie,w żadnej firmie tak nie kłamią co tam.

P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
Już odechciało mi się tych 10$,ten room to żenada.A support kłamie tak że co drugi tam po klawiaturze stuka nosem.Nie polecam tego krzaczka.

waldu2 44

waldu2

Użytkownik
trzeba cieprliwie czekac, mi tez juz nerwy puszczaja

a tak na przyszlosc koleg, to edytuj posty a nie walisz jeden pod drugim

artur202 4

artur202

Użytkownik
oni działają na zasadzie kopiuj-wklej. Te same głodne kawałki wrzucają każdemu na live czacie. Pamiętam,że na początku pisali,że 48-72 godzin maksimum, jak było powyżej 72 godzin to zaczęli pisać moje ulubione sformułowanie &quot;as soon as possible&quot; ???? w piątek Zsuzsa powiedziała mi,że potrzebują jeszcze 72 godzin. Po 72 godzinach cisza. Ich zachowanie w stosunku do graczy jest poniżej jakiegokolwiek poziomu.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom