>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

100 % BOOGIE BET SPORTS SIGN UP BONUS

bartek159 67

bartek159

Użytkownik
https://www.boogiebet.com/
Simply setup a new player account today, and make a deposit to your Boogie Bet Sports account
with any of our convenient deposit methods and you will receive a 100% match bonus up to a maximum of €100.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer is valid for new customers only. Existing customers are not eligible for the new sign up bonus.
2. New Customers will receive a 100 % deposit bonus of up to €100/£80/$140 on a maximum deposit of €100/£80/$140.
3. This offer is valid for new Boogie Bet customers who make their first deposit from the February 1st, 2011 and up to March 31st, 2011.
4. The minimum deposit for the deposit bonus is €20/$30/£15 (or currency equivalent from euro).
5. The Bonus must be accpeted AFTER your first deposit and BEFORE any wagers are made from sports account.
Please contact support to receive your bonus.
6. Only when the deposit and bonus amount is turned over 7 times on any bet, except the Outright winner, will it qualify for withdraw. The customer has 30 days to turnover the bonus amount and deposit amount.
7. Single and Multi bet tickets with total odds of 2.0 or greater are eligible. Any bets with odds lower than 2.0 will not count towards
the turnover requirement.
8. The maximum bet credited for turnover is €100/£80/$140 or its equivalent in other currencies. If the customers bet is worth more
than €100/£80/$140,only the €100/£80/$140 will be counted towards the turnover
9. Bets on the same event will not be calculated into the bonus turnover. If the user places two bets on the same event, only the 1st bet
will count in the turnover.
10. Only one bonus per customer, household, or computer with a shared IP is allowed. Players may activate one bonus only before applying for another.
11. In instances where evidence of the Bonus amount is being misused in any way, Boogie Bet reserves the right to close the customer&#39;s
account without any right to a refund of winnings, or financial compensation.
12. Boogie Bet reserves the right to cancel or change the terms and conditions of this bonus offer at any time without prior notice.
13. Bonus will be credited within 24 hours of initial deposit.
14. The term and conditions valid for this particular bonus are supplementary to the General Terms and Conditions issued by Boogie Bet.
15. This offer does not apply to customers from France, Turkey, Portugal and USA.
Słyszał ktoś o tym bukmacherze ? Całkiem dobre promo. Zabrać bonus i się tam więcej nie pokazywać ????

S 42

szuwi1

Użytkownik
Warunki takie sobie, 7 razy (bonus+depozyt) to sporo, i to po min. kursie 2.00. Chyba odpuszcze. Choc gralem niedawno u buka o niemal identycznej szacie graficznej, nie pamietam nazwy i pieniazki wyplacili bez zadnych problemow.

S 2

stevie

Użytkownik
no właśnie sam nie mogę znaleźć żadnej większej informacji co to za buk - nie tylko licencji- opinii również na temat weryfikacji, ani wypłat...
może ktoś coś wie? pomóc?

S 42

szuwi1

Użytkownik
Jednak sie skusilem i wplacilem kontrolnie 80PLN (tak, maja polska walute). Na koncie pojawilo sie od razu 160zl, ale niejako na oddzielnym koncie. Oznaczone jest to: 0 + 160, wiec zapewne dopiero po wymaganym obrocie bedzie widniec jedna kwota. Zobaczymy co z tego bedzie. Przypomnialem sobie buka z podobna szata gdzie gralem - to Noubet. Nie bylo problemow z wyplata ok 30 euro. Pozdrawiam.

I 1

icytower77

Użytkownik
Witam, jesli wpłace 200 pln to będę mógł zagrać od razu za 400? Wie ktoś ile trwa wypłata na moneybookers?
Czy można tutaj grać systemy np. 2 z 3? Chodzi mi o zwykły rozpis. Nie widze takiej opcji

Do góry Bottom