>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

$35 gratis na Pokerinfo.pl

H 0

hardcore

Użytkownik
No ale caly czas zapewne istnieja ludzie ktorzy od niedawna interesuja sie pokerem i mysle ze nie jest to nieprzydatna informacja.Poza tym wspomniał o freerollach dla członkow Pokerinfo.Jak dla mnie to post jest o.k

K 0

kafaro3

Użytkownik
moge sie dowiedziec na czym polegala ta promocja dokladnie?, zarejestrowalem sie juz na tym forum i nie wie co robic dalej

rafalec 105

rafalec

Użytkownik
ile czekaliscie_ wiem ze pisze 72 h a ja czekam juz jakies 70h :p i dalej niema nic ;&gt;
jak mawiał mój nauczyciel od historii &quot;nadgorliwość jest gorsza od faszyzmu&quot; :] a swoją drogą ja kożystałem z tej promocji pare miesięcy temu to musiałem im skan dowodu przesłać

nakur 0

nakur

Użytkownik
Jakie warunki wypłaty? Trzeba ugrać jakąś kwotę, zebrać odpowiednią liczbę punktów? ????
Sorry, troche musiałem poczekać na odpowiedz z VC Poker Support:

Thank you for your questions regarding the $10 promotion.

Once the player enters the promotion code they receive two things;

1. A payment of $10, no strings attached, 3 working days after entering the promotion code.
2. A pending bonus of $25 which requires a player to earn a total 1500 action points in order to release the money to their account. The $25 will release itself into the account in $5 increments for every 300 Action Points earned.

To answer your questions;

Q. Can members cash out if they get the 1500 Action Points in time?

A. Once a player has released the $25 bonus they are free to play with it or withdraw it, the choice is theirs. We do however restrict the initial $10 bonus as we give this to players to help introduce them to our site and to enable them to achieve the extra $25 and an overall good will gesture for players signing up. Please note that a player is required to make a deposit first at some point before cashing out in order to register their card details, they do not have to spend this deposited money it is simply to register the card details.

Q. What happens to their money if they don&#39;t get the 1500 AP within 45 days? So let&#39;s assume someone has $20 and only 1400 AP when the 45 days are over. So he doesn&#39;t get the $25 extra bonus. But can he cash out the $20 or does he have to get the 1500 first?

A. May I just point out that initially the $25 is property of VC Poker. The $25 only becomes the players upon the completion of earning the required action points. If a player does not earn the required action points in the time scale set any remaining bonus money will become void and the money cannot be claimed. As stated previously the bonus will release in $5 increments, how ever much they manage to release in the time scale given is theirs to do with what they like.

Krótko mówiąc trzeba wpłacić drobną sumę żeby VC Poker mógl skontrolować twoje dane, jednak potem nie ma żadnych restrykcji wypłaty.

nakur 0

nakur

Użytkownik
widocznie juz po promo bo po 5 dniach nic nie dostalem a gdy zapytalem na live chacie jedyna odp jaka uslyszalem to &quot;HI&quot; i koniec ;d
Promocja dalej trwa, niestety support nie może dać mi odpowiedzi o twoim koncie. Najlepiej wysłać im krótkiego maila na [email protected] i spytać się czemu nie dostałeś kasy.

Do góry Bottom