>>>BETFAN - BONUS 200% do 400 ZŁ <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

35E no deposit

M 0

marcinxxx

Użytkownik
I find this offer today .... and I received money 2 hours later .... (in your account, you have to transfer to your poker account).

FREE 35 euro Only at m8poker, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! M8poker would like too invite you to try out our great site ! We are so sure you will love what we have to offer all our players. AND we get you started on us !! 1- m8poker will put 15 euro in your account as soon as you join! 2- 10 euro pending bonus ! When you clear only 100 vip you get you pending bonus of 10 more euro ! 3 - 5 euro Ticket to our New Player welcome tournament &amp;gt; How Big is the new players welcome tournament ? For every new player that joins m8poker up to Oct 30 th there will be 5 euro added to the prize pool per player ! Tournament starts at nov 15th 7:30 E.S.T Download the software and set up your account . Then email [email protected] With your user name, Thats it !

znalenione na zagranicznym forum.wiele osob pisze ze ma kase

I 0

invisible8

Użytkownik
????
taki sam soft jak pokerium...ciekawe czy kaska dojdzie ???? dajcie znać komu dojdzie...jak mi dojdzie odrazu powiadomie...pozdrawiam:spokodfhgfh:

G 3

grassssss

Użytkownik
poprawcie mnie jeśli zle mówie najpierw trzeba wysłąc swój username na ten mail i dostanie sie 15 euro a potem po uzbieraniu 100vipów kolejne 20?

L 0

lincoln

Użytkownik
a był jakis bonus code?? Bo ja zalozylem bez zeby sie nie okazalo ze był bo czasem tak jest ???? ) Tez czekam na kaske mam nadzieje ze jutro Frank da ;d

spike761 37

spike761

Użytkownik
A mi na maila przyszło takie info z jakiejs strony promocyjnej na temat tego pokera:

FREE 25 euro Only at m8poker, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!

M8poker would like too invite you to try out our great site !
We are so sure you will love what we have to offer all our players.
To get you started ,
we are offering all new players this special offer !

m8poker will put 10 euro in your account as soon as you join!
also 10 euro pending bonus ! When you clear only 100 vip you get you pending bonus of 10 more euro !

Also 5 euro Ticket to our New Player welcome tournament &gt;
How Big is the new players welcome tournament ? For every new player that joins m8poker up to Oct 30 th there will be 5 euro added to the prize pool per player !
Tournament starts at nov 15th
7:30 E.S.T
Download the software and set up your account .
Then email [email protected]
With your user name, Thats it !

All players before any cash out must clear 2500 vip

I 0

invisible8

Użytkownik
???? ((
ja jeszcze pieniędzy nie mam...i myśle że już nie dostane...pewnie za dużo osób chce dostać bonus i nasz przyjaciel nie wyrabia...a szkoda soft bardzo przyjemny tak jak pokerium ???? :-|:-?

Do góry Bottom