>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

Nienagladnaja...

nienagladnaja 50

nienagladnaja

Użytkownik
Czołem!
&quot;I don&#39;t exclusively rely on systems, as a handicapper must also incorporate subjective analysis. The best handicappers find a balance between the two methodologies. Like most serious handicappers, I don&#39;t have a favorite team to wager on or against. If there&#39;s value based on the point spread, situation, or match-up then I will make a wager, regardless of the name of the particular team.
Oddsmakers set lines to balance the action, so in reality we&#39;re often handicapping against the general public perception, and the general public rarely ever wins long-term. By applying the handicap to ‘value’ we learn to win in the long run. And winning, in the long run, is what it’s all about.&quot;
90% moich zakładów to gra live, głownie NBA, NCAAB i kilku lig europejskich. Wychodzę z założenia, że takich typów podawać w moim temacie nie warto, bo w koszykówce sytuacja potrafi się zmienić w 30s o 180 stopni. Skupię się więc na tym mniejszym odsetku i zakładach przedmeczowych. Zapewne nie będzie ich w tygodniu więcej niż kilka . Zobaczymy co przyniesie czas.
????

Do góry Bottom