>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

Pokertime 10 Usd free

milanista7 25

milanista7

Użytkownik
Te kody to wpisuje się tylko przy rejestracji ? Czy jest możliwość wpisania go w cashierze
lub czymś podobnym .?

luniu 20

luniu

Użytkownik
Te kody to wpisuje się tylko przy rejestracji ? Czy jest możliwość wpisania go w cashierze
lub czymś podobnym .?
Musisz wejść w Claim Promotion i tam wklepać kodzik. Tak apropo ile trzeba czekać na kasę ?

adizg 6

adizg

Użytkownik
Tez mam Unable to calculate the promotion at this moment
Trzeba sprobowac za jakis czas... mam nadzieje ze maja tylko male problemy z czyms

tomo121 127

tomo121

Użytkownik
Unable to calculate the promotion at this moment

Przez caly czas to samo. Nie wiem ale moze mialem tam konto??

Nie pamietam wlasnie. Szkoda

J 11

jjfox

Użytkownik
napisalem do nich e-mail i odpisali ze mam czekac na dopisanie 10$ do konta 24-48 h, bo maja jakis problem z tymi kodami, tak wiec trzeba czekac.
radze w e-mailu do nich napisac kod ktory chcecie zrealizowac.
Dokladna tresc mejla jakiego dostalem:
Hi Jan
Thank you for contacting the Support Desk.
Jan, I have tried to claim the promotion for you, and I get the same error message that you receive.
I will therefore need to escalate a request to our Poker Department to credit the $10 bonus to your account manually.
I was advised that this may take 24-48 hours

tomo121 127

tomo121

Użytkownik
pfTicket: 5439417
Thank you for your email.
We will be attending to your query shortly. Should you need an urgent response please contact us via our Toll Free Numbers:
1866 534 1595 USA
080-82386057 UK
1-800-659281 Australia
800-903418 Hong Kong
1-800-812519 Malaysia
800-1204517 Singapore
001-800-12-0665855 Thailand
18669023634 Canada
0200-8991-62 Sweden
808-895-74 Denmark
800-146-44 Norway
Kind Regards
PokerTime Support
Tak, do Hogkongu wam zaraz zadzwonie po 10$

nikifor// Bez wulgaryzmów. Nawet z kropkami.

kokocz 292

kokocz

Użytkownik
i co dalej nikt nie dostał? a z tymi numerami powyzej - oni moze sami dopisza po jakims czasie a te numbery to tylko taki live support - tak mi sie wydaje ;d

tomo121 127

tomo121

Użytkownik
Dostalem takiego meila

Thank you for contacting the support desk.

I hope that you are well.

I have reviewed your query and can confirm that we currently have an offer for $10 free on Poker Time. To be able to redeem the this bonus please access the following website http://www.pokertime.eu/exclusiveoffer enter your account number as well as the Promotion Code that you have received and you will be able to redeem the bonus to your Poker Time Account.

Once this bonus has been redeemed from this link it will be credited to your account within 24 to 48 hours. If you have not received the bonus within the allocated time of 24 to 48 hours, please advise us so we will be able to enquire from Poker Time to investigate and advise accordingly.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us here at the Poker Support we offer support Mon – Sun 24 hours 365 days a week! So feel free to contact us at any time. You can also e-mail us on [email protected] if you need to contact us via e-mail.

Thank you for your support to Poker Time.

Regards

Ben
Poker Support Desk

Pierwszy kod nie zadzialal a po wpisaniu 2 pojawio mi sie ze dostane 10$ i zeby sprawdzic konto. Sprawdzilem i narazie nie ma

edit. wpisalem jeszcze raz ten 2 kod i kliknolem w reedem to sie pojawilo cos takiego

Thank you for claiming. Your bonus will be added into your account as soon as the required checks are completed. Please note: This may take up to 24 hours (72 hours over weekends)
Account : ptr38205382
Promotion : PT Free 10 Affiliate Offer (TT)
Amount Claimed : $ 10.00

wiec teraz tylko czekac

E 0

errortm

Użytkownik
Dzięki za promo ???? to raz.Ja już otrzymałem dzisiaj kase.Wczoraj im napisałem mejla czy mogą mi dopisać bonus i dopisali... 2 razy :p Także dzięki ????

P 12

polak13

Użytkownik
ErroR mógłbyś napisac jakiego maila napisałes bo nie jestem dobry z anglika,ewentualnie jak by ktoś z odwiedzających napisał jak miał by wygląda mail proszący o kaske to był bym wdzięczny.pozdrawiam

kemot1901 0

kemot1901

Użytkownik
Godzinke po napisaniu meila

Hello Tomasz

Thank you for your email.

I’m very happy to inform you that I claim the bonus for you. In the next hours you will receive it if you are able for it.

Have a very good day.

Melissa

Poker Time Support

50 points zeby wyplacic ?

waks100 0

waks100

Użytkownik
Ja wysłałem do nich maila w tym clamie tez wpisałem kod i jak kasy nie było tak nie ma
W mailu mi napisali w 48h a minęło dużo więcej

Do góry Bottom