>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

www.pokerroyaleonline.com || 20$ free poker ||

Status
Zamknięty.
mazaq 2,8K

mazaq

Forum VIP
www.pokerroyaleonline.com

Rejestrujemy sie i wciagu 48 godz dopisuja nam do konta 20$.
Zeby moc wyplacic trzeba ugrac 240 punktow pokerowych.
Najlepiej odrazu zuploadować im jakiś dokument, to szybciej dopiszą kase.

Firma wyplacalna, nie trzeba depozytu.
Ja musiałem zamknąć konto w Poker4Ever, żeby móc grać tutaj.

popek1990 0

popek1990

Użytkownik
ja zalozylem konto niestety mialem konto na poker4ever i mi nie przyznali bonusu ale konto mam zalozone na pokerroyaleonline tylko mi zamkneli czyli co teraz musze napisac tylko do poker4ever zeby konto usuneli czy jeszcze do nich musze napisac zeby te usuneli calkiem . I skopiuj gdzies tego e-maila albo wyslij na priv o zamknieciu konta . Z gory dzieki ????

mazaq 2,8K

mazaq

Forum VIP
ile czekales na dopisanie kasy?
2 dni, bo miałem potyczki z zamknięciem konta w P4E.
Apropos maila ; to oni do mnie napisali w tej sprawie.
Dear xxxx,
Thank you for playing at PokerRoyaleonline.com.
I am contacting you with regards to your gaming account.
After reviewing our records it has come to my attention that you have multiple accounts under your name: goldfish and mazaq1.
To ensure the integrity of our poker halls, members are permitted to have only one active account on the Network which is also in accordance with the Terms&amp;Conditions to which you have agreed to upon sign up.
Please be so kind as to nominate the account which you wish to keep.
If no reply is received within 48 hours, your account &quot;mazaq1&quot; will be placed on permanent hold.
I look forward to receiving your reply.

Kind regards,
Xenia
Risk&amp;Fraud Manager
[email protected]
Napisałem, że I would like to close &#39;goldfish1&#39; account in poker4ever ????
Tyle starczyło.
Thank you for your email.
As per your request, your account &quot;goldfish1&quot; has now been placed on hold.
You may continue to play with your active account &quot;mazaq1&quot;.
The free Sign up Bonus will be adjusted shortly.
Should you require any further assistance please contact me at any time.

Kind regards,
Xenia
Risk&amp;Fraud Manager
[email protected]

popek1990 0

popek1990

Użytkownik
No wyslalem juz e-maila do poker4ever i pokerroyaleonline z prośbą o zamknięcie , na pokerroyaleonline tez musze zamknac konto jesli zalozylem a oni zamrozili ?

popek1990 0

popek1990

Użytkownik
Nie trzeba bonus code.

Masz zamrożone konto w PRoyale ? Dlaczemu :eek:
poniewaz zalozylem konto na RR a tamtego nie zamknelem no i najpierw moglem sie logowac a na nastepny dzien juz nie. A gdzie ty tego meila wysylales zeby konto zamkneli na RR ?

popek1990 0

popek1990

Użytkownik
od pokerryonline dostalem takiego e0maila
PokerRoyale.at Dear Boguslaw, Thank you for your email.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; As per your request, your account &amp;quot;bogdand&amp;quot; has been placed on hold.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; You may continue to play with your active account &amp;quot;bogdandd&amp;quot;.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; The sign up bonus will be credited shortly.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; Good luck at the tables.&lt;br /&gt; Kind regards, Xenia Risk&amp;Fraud Manager [email protected]
a od poker4ever
poker4ever.com - where poker lives on! Hello Boguslaw, Thank you for your email.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; I am sorry that you wish to close your account with us, may I ask why ?&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; If you have encountered any difficuties I can help you with please do not hesitate to contant me and I will be happy to assist you.&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt; Should you still wish to close your account please email me back with your account secret question and answer, this is for your account security.&lt;br /&gt;
co tam napisali bo niebardzo rozumiem . Zamkneli mi te konto ? Moge juz zakladac nowe? help m:-D
e

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom