>>>BETFAN - TRIUMF BONUSA NAD BOOSTEM <<<<
>>> BETCLIC - ZAKŁAD BEZ RYZYKA DO 50 ZŁ + GRA BEZ PODATKU!<<<
>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

3 E Free sprawdzone i aktualne

ted 9,5K

ted

Forum VIP
ze numer twojej sprawy to 496644 i gdy skontaktuja sie z toba zebys go pamietal i im podał by szybciej mogli ci pomoc

xcamelx

Użytkownik
automatyczna odpowiedz: nr twojeje sprawy to 496.... Jak bedziesz sie kontaktowal z nimi w tej sprawie to uzyj tego numeru. Zaraz pewnie Ci aktywuja konto

S 13

serek92

Użytkownik
napisali mi teraz tak:
Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Service.
The reason you have received this error code is because of restricted access to our system. In order for us to allow you to access our system, we kindly ask you to complete the attached form and provide all requested documents.
Please send your scanned colour documents to our support e-mail address. It is also possible for you to take a picture of your documents using your cellphone/camera providing that the picture is sent as a jpg.
Please note that all information sent has to be clearly readable, otherwise we will request the verification documents once again. Your personal data and documents will not be transferred to any third parties. Moglby ktos przetlumaczyc

P 58

pyzza

Użytkownik
czekam już godzine na te 3 ojro. Kazdy dostawal te drobne do gry po 15-20 minutach? Może do supportu trzeba sie odezwac?

Do góry Bottom