Lizak10056
ransoft524
rybex17
soliter8rr
szabatowka
teoemi
tomekdaily
wally_1908
this players are break the rule they have already got account at daily poker and have try to bonus abuse and all this mess was because of them !!
all other if not credited will be don`t worry but this player make really big mess

ALSO I DON`T WANT MORE PRIVATE MESSAGE !!!
IF ALL WAS DONE WHAT I WAS TOLD NO PROBLEMS BUT now promo END who have already been register will receive 5 or 6 free
ONLY PLAYERS WITH GOOD PROFFIT CAN RECEIVE NEW BONUS AND i want some proof for this profit

R 17

raul18

Użytkownik
nedd help so when you give me this bonus ??

I waited 2 days..and I&#39;m in your list so when you transfer 5euro to my account??
username: henr1y

S 24

snuz123

Użytkownik
Hi need_help
We are so sorry to hear that, but that&#39;s really good you co-operate with daily poker support to prevent such a scam attempts.
I would like to ask what did you mean by saying that some players could get another bonus in the future ( what profit proofs are required etc.)
Anyway I am also still not credited player, login : dailysnuz

S 24

snuz123

Użytkownik
Raul daj se siana, napisał przecież, że do tego posta z 21:30 kto nie miał konta a się zgłosił to dostanie 5-6 euro, więc nie zawracajmy mu dupy , to tylko 5 euro... promocja już skończona nikt się nie dopisze

dindek 41

dindek

Użytkownik
Sorki za off topic ale smiac mi sie bardzo chce ???? jak to widze :jezora::jezora: rzucili sie jak hieny, jeszcze ten angielski hehe:spokodfhgfh:

L 0

lupus007

Użytkownik
ten koles sobie zary robi ?? kilka razy powtarza ze da kase zeby sie nie obawiac...a tu wtorek sie konczy 4 dzien i kasy ni widu ni słychu... ;/ skoro sie cos proponuje to trzeba slowa dotrzymywac...

rumaqinho 80

rumaqinho

Użytkownik
everyone from the list will get the bonus 100% today written a few times
everyone who registered via my instructions will be credit dont worry
everyone fuck u man u suxx your promotions sux and your ass sux my cock

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom