>>> FUKSIARZ - ZERO RYZYKA 100% DO 50 ZŁ. ZWROT W GOTÓWCE!<<<

150 free betów po 5 euro na BET770

Status
Zamknięty.
P 58

pyzza

Użytkownik
www.BET770.com
Manchester United produced a fantastic performance in knocking AC Milan out of the Champions League with a breathtaking 4-0 scoreline! Quick and efficient, the Red Devils left no chance to the ageing Milan players! One player scored 4 goals over the two legs between these two clubs, who was it?

- Ronaldinho
- Rooney
- Berbatov

Up to Sunday 14th March 11.59 (lobby time), quickly answer this question and you have the chance of winning a £5 bonus! Do you have the right answer? Don’t waste any time! Enter it immediately in the « Deposit» section in « Bonus account» and you will benefit from an instant £5 bonus!
Be careful, only the 150 quickest of you will be rewarded!

Rules: (lobby times) This quiz is open from Friday 12th March 2010, 6pm to Sunday 14th 2010, 11.59pm. 150 bonuses of £5 each are at stake.
*Bonus terms and conditions:
- This quiz is designed for members of the Bet770 community who have already registered and made a deposit
- This £5 bonus has to be placed on one simple bet (win / draw / loss)
- The odds of the bet in question must be between 2to1 and 7to1
- One single bonus available per participant/IP address
- For more details on conditions, see the promotions page
Robimy tak:
1. Logujemy się na konto
2. Wchodzimy w zakładkę Deposit
3. Naciskamy po prawej przycisk COMPTE BONUS
4. Wpisujemy: Rooney, potwierdzamy, później naciskamy górny przycisk z 2 jakie wyskoczą i mamy 5 euro na koncie
PS. Warunki promocji powyżej
PS2. Promo sprawdzone, ja dostałem ????

P 58

pyzza

Użytkownik
Co można postawić?

Z ZASAD wychodzi, że gramy tak:

1. Spotkanie tylko na 1 na X lub na 2 (najlepiej pewnie z nogi, bo promocja piłki nożnej dotyczy)
2. Singiel, czyli 1 mecz
3. Kurs singla ma być minimum 2 maximum 7.

PS. Czyli gramy np takie coś jak ja zagrałem i jestem pewny, że problemu nie będzie z wymogami buka:

13/03/10 19:30
NAC Breda:FC Groningen
1x2
NAC Breda

fan_thc 10

fan_thc

Użytkownik
The certificate you used has been refused because it is no longer available and it is completely out of stock. We invite you to check our promotions and emailings from time to time to be sure to be among the firsts to use a new certificate!

fracek 11

fracek

Użytkownik
Tez nie czytajac regulaminu promocji zagrałem kombi na Schalke i Lincoln (3 liga ang.) i wygrałem 22 funciaki. Pytanie, czy mi blokną konto czy zabioara całą wygraną!?

T 115

tomi5454

Użytkownik
Withdrawal could not be processed, you need to withdraw at least 20 GBP.
You cannot withdraw your bonus : GBP. You must play them first!
SORRY, you must first deposit before attempting to withdraw
You cannot withdraw because you must play 15 euros on Bet, from the bonuses credited previously

Wychodzi na to że wypłata na MB od 20 GBP i obrót 5F x 3 po kursie 2.00. Przed wypłatą trzeba chyba wpłacić.

fracek 11

fracek

Użytkownik
Wie ktos czy trzeba cos wplacac aby wypłacic wygrana free beta?? mam teraz na koncie 52 funty i niewiem co zrobic...wczesniej jeszcze nic nie wpłacałem.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry Bottom